Partnership Project, Commissioned by:
Birmingham, Young Adult Inside Out Community Empowerment Services Project Administrator (Part Time)
We are looking for an experienced and qualified part time project administrator, with: enthusiasm, drive, creativity and person-centred skills, to coordinate the administrative support of Brining Hope’s partnership services relating to our support and delivery to individuals and families. The ideal candidate should therefore have minimum 3 years’ experience in engaging with the public, voluntary/community faith and private sectors. We are seeking a person with a vibrant motivational nature that has passion to make a difference to those that need it.
Role and Responsibilities
• Administrative duties associated with service delivery
• Ensuring that all referrals and database entries are filed and monitored
• Organising/co-ordinating events and conferences
• Arranging meetings between partnership organisations and ensuring minutes are taken and distributed
• Supporting Bringing Hope’s Operational Support Manager with duties associated with preparing reports and presentations for funders and commissioners
• Create new and maintain progressive working relationships with key stakeholders, fielding enquiries and ensuring that appropriate information is disseminated to stakeholders as appropriate
• To assist in the development and implementation of a marketing strategy to ensure Bringing Hope services and partnerships are effectively marketed and promoted.
• To ensure that Bringing Hope maintains appropriate links with services that provide and promote good practice in working with disaffected and socially excluded individuals and families.
• To take responsibility for your own personal/professional development and attending staff development activities and training as required
• Discretion and trustworthiness: you will be party of confidential information
• Organisation and Time Management Skills
• Excellent Written and Communication Skills
Level/Salary Range: £18k (Pro Rota - 12month fixed term)
**Closing Date for all the above jobs is Friday 21st February 2020**
To receive job description and application pack or for more information please contact a member of the Executive Team:
Iasha Spencer, Robin Thompson or Carver Anderson on details below:
Tel: 0121 454 9764 or Mob: 07816535748
Note- Interviews will take place the first week in March 2020
Call us: 0121 454 9764
Text us: 07816 535 748
Write to us: Bringing Hope Charity, Cornerstone House, 5 Ethel Street, Birmingham, B2 4BG
©2018 Bringing Hope is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.
Charity No. 1122888 Company No. 6271245